GAB EBULLIOMETER, complete.
The Ebullometer can determine directly and with precision the %vol. alcohol in dry wines of normal constitution, champagnes, wines and beers without alcohol, beers, ciders, and hydroalcoholic solutions... in an easy and fast way.
The boiling temperature of wine is function of its richness in %vol, the heigh and atmospheric pressure. Boiling temperatures from water and wine are reported to a calculation disc in which you can read directly the %vol. alcohol with a precision of 0.1 % Vol.
· Electronic heating
· Water cooling
· Body of glass
· Fast boiling
· Easy cleaning
· Design renewed
· Stable boiling temperature
· Fast installation
· Measurement range: 0-17 % vol.
· Uncertainty: +/- 0.20 % vol.
· Division: thermometer: 0.1 ºC / disc: 0.1 % vol.
· Precision: 0.1 % vol.
· Duration 6-8 min.
· Voltage 230V / 50-60 Hz or 110V / 50-60 Hz
· Power consumption: 125 W
· Dimensions with thermometer: 430x175x290 mm
· Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Reference wine (Not for selling outside Spain)
- Silicone Tube 7x11 mm
- Circular rule to calculate the %vol.
- Power cable
Ready to work!!
Download Ebulliometer InstructionsDownload leaflet
VideoTutorial calibration of the Ebulliometer with reference wine
VideoTutorial fuse change
VideoTutorial: Thermometer Restore: