MICRODEST GAB alcohol microdistiller
Microdest is a compact low-volume alcohol distiller (10 times less than its official OIV counterpart), making it a fast unit (3 times faster). In just 20 minutes, alcohol can be achieved with an uncertainty of +/- 0.2% Vol. and an accuracy of 0.1% Vol. Since it is such a small volume (25 ml sample) the distillate is cooled down in a matter of seconds under the jet of Water. Microdest, at the same time, requires the Easydens, a small digital densimeter capable of correcting temperature and displaying the degree in a matter of seconds, thus saving the cumbersome steps to follow in the classic still unit.
· Compact and stainless steel design
· Simple and very easy to use
· Very practical
· Requires the use of Easydens, an inexpensive digital densimeter (not included).
· Sample: 25 ml
· Limit up to <30% Vol.
· Uncertainty +/- 0.2% Vol
· Accuracy 0.1% Vol.
· Corrected reading in digital format and in seconds.
· Weight: 2Kg
· Dimensions: 200x200x350 mm
Download Microdest Instructions
VideoTutorial: Distillation with Microdest + Easydens AP