CARBON DIOXIDE CO2
1. Bring the test tube at the same temperature as the wine to be measured by rinsing with the same wine. The measurement is more accurate between 5 and 10 º C.
2. Fill the measuring cylinder to the 100 mL dropping wine along the wall of the same to avoid the lost of CO2.
3. Fill the tube and hermetically seal the test tube.
4. Take the test tube with the hand and seal the exit of the tube with your thumb.
5. Shake vigorously.
6. Stop stirring, remove your finger and let out the wine while maintaining the measuring cylinder in position slightly inclined. NOTE: You should stand in a place where you don't "shower" any observer or get dirty laboratory walls.
7. Repeat the same operation untill there is no more wine.
8. Remove the tube with the stopper.
9. Wait until the foam disappears.
10. Read the volume of the remaining wine and measure its temperature.
11. With these data, determine with the board, the CO2 content of a wine in milligrams per liter (mg/L).
See table in section TABLES